Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I'd like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Thanksgiving was the last holiday I had with Ayden, so I'm sure this day will be bittersweet. This is also my first Thanksgiving without my family. This will be the first year in my memory that I won't be side by side with my mom in the kitchen, cooking a feast from scratch. I won't be waking up at an ungodly hour to go Black Friday shopping with her either, a tradition that goes back just as far as helping to cook. It's definitely weird and strange to think about and go through. I'm sure the day won't be all bad though, I'll be with my boyfriend who is absolutely amazing and his mom and little sister, whom have pretty much adopted me with open arms and are pretty wonderful themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment