Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome Liam!


On August 5th our family welcomed its newest member! Liam Alexander was born at 11:55pm and weighed in at seven pounds, three ounces. Both he and my soon-to-be, sister-in-law are home and doing wonderfully. I was a little worried about how I’d handle seeing pictures of him. My sister-in-law and I talk frequently and I was excited about my new nephew through her whole pregnancy, but I was worried I’d see Ayden in him. It may seem ridiculous but they’re related so it stands to reason there could be a resemblance. My worries of course were not necessary, Liam doesn’t look like Ayden, seeing pictures of Liam doesn’t make me sad, and I’m happy for my brother-in-law and his fiancĂ©e. My in-laws live up north so I haven’t been around Liam or seen him in person or held him, I’m sure that would be difficult, but I’m enjoying seeing pictures of my adorable, new nephew; I’m really happy that I’m able to enjoy them. Welcome to the world Liam! You are loved and adored, especially by your favorite auntie!
Rocking the going home onesie I made!


No comments:

Post a Comment