Monday, October 1, 2012

Think Pink...and Blue!

Holy crap it's October already! In addition to the orange and black for Halloween, pink is the other color associated with October. Everything is pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but October is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and I think people are less aware of this, I certainly was until I lost Ayden. So this month I'm going to do something a little different, Wednesdays I will be sharing things pertaining to pregnancy and infant loss awareness. But today I'm sharing a Etsy shop that I want things from, I love etsy.com and if you haven't checked it out... you should! But be careful it's addictive! I love SO many things in this shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/bugaboojewelry?ref=seller_info, I want a necklace but I can't decide which one...

No comments:

Post a Comment