Thursday, September 27, 2012

Change of Plans...

We planned on doing a balloon release for Ayden's birthday on Friday, but last week the thought of a butterfly release popped into my head. Butterflies have a special meaning to us, a few weeks before Ayden passed away a butterfly got into the house and landed on Ayden's nose during a diaper change. I thought it was awesome, as you can see he did NOT. I wasn't fast enough to catch it on his nose but I did get this one and it makes me smile. I still have the butterfly, it got trapped in blinds and I found it cleaning, it's in Ayden's scrapbook.



We ordered the butterflies at the beginning of the week from flutterbygardens.com, the owner was super nice about the last minute order, and we should be receiving them today! 

1 comment:

  1. What a precious picture of Ayden & the butterfly. Even with the grumpy face he's still such a beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete