Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Intro (AKA: Imaginary Interview)


*Hey Meghan, why a blog?

So glad you asked!  I’m not a “talker”, I’m a “bottle-it-upper”. The idea of talking to a support group makes me cringe. However…I can write. I like to write and I consider myself good at it. And I need an outlet and maybe me going through my journey will inspire, encourage, comfort or help someone else…that is what I hope for.

*Very intriguing. So what exactly is this journey?

Well this is why this blog is called Tear Stained: To Hell and Back. On December 4, 2011 my two month-old son became an angel. As any mother will know, this is your worst nightmare. I live it, every day, a nightmare. I have struggled with depression since I was fairly young, but nothing can compare to the deep, dark hell I am in day after day. Recently, I have decided that I can’t succumb to the darkness. My son wouldn’t want that, my husband doesn’t want that, and people I care about, who care about me wouldn’t want that either. I have to take control and I have to be strong and I have to move forward. I need to find myself and become more than a ghost of my former self.

*Wow. So what can I expect to see in this blog?

Obviously there will be emotional posts. But I’m hoping this will be a happy place, I love to cook and be crafty so there will be lots to do with that too. My husband and I are looking into relocating because we are living in the house where our son passed away and I would love to have a completely fresh start. There are so many memories, good and bad, attached to so many things in the house that I really want to replace all our furniture, so lots of posts will be devoted to decorating…I hope you stick around to see what comes up!


No comments:

Post a Comment